Typical Duties and Responsibilities
– Organize meetings, sessions, seminars and conferences, including corresponding logistical arrangements (interpreters, drivers, venue, providing all kinds of materials necessary);
– Research and prepare summaries, read-outs and reports on wide range of legal issues;
– Categorize, prioritize and summarize the incoming correspondence for the Legal Services and prepare draft replies as necessary;
– Arrange and update Legal Services databases, archive, incoming and outgoing documents, letters etc.
– Follow and report on all matters relevant for the Legal Services. Take minutes and draft summaries of the Legal Service’s internal, as well as external meetings;
– Provide translation of legislation correspondence, documents, articles, etc.
– Provide full administrative support and general secretarial tasks to the work of Legal Services;
– Other administrative duties as requested.
– Completed Secondary Education (University Law degree would be an advantage);
– Minimum of three (3) years of relevant professional experience;
– Good knowledge of the BiH legal system, as well as good knowledge of BiH political relevant domestic institutions and figures;
– Proven ability to interact with high level management in terms of liaising with local interlocutors;
Competencies and Attributes
– Very good written and spoken English, including knowledge of legal terminology and ability to draft legal documents in English language;
– Self – starter, ability to take initiative and operate independently;
– Ability to work in a team setting with high sense of confidentiality, solidarity and flexibility;
– Ability to operate within fast moving environment and react appropriately to change;
– Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, high regard for accuracy and top quality work;
– Excellent communication and reporting skills, and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner;
Fluent in the official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
– ICT skills commensurate with the scope of the post;
– Very good interpersonal skills to interact within multicultural environment;
– Citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
– The candidate will need to be certified medically fit for employment by a competent authority/person in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please send your application and supporting documents to email@example.com with subject “Application Ref. No LC 2018/04”.
The package should include a cover letter and a detailed CV in English using the ‘European Curriculum Vitae Format’ (available on our website http://www.europa.ba).
Deadline for application: 02 September 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More information: Vacancy_OfficeAdminMngr2018_advert
Izvor: Mreža za izgradnju mira